YOUth CAN! resource activation
Our aim is to empower participants with essential core competencies in self-discovery and inner resources activation. Through a structured program of workshops, reflective exercises, and cultural experiences, we aim to foster a deeper understanding of one’s strengths and resources while promoting the cultivation of self- reliance as a means to personal growth and cultural dialogue.
– to equip participants with effective tools for self-discovery and inner resource activation, fostering greater self-awareness, resilience, and personal growth;
– to promote a sustainable and eco-conscious approach to reconnecting with nature, emphasizing environmental awareness and responsible care for our planet;
– to foster cross-cultural understanding by encouraging participants to explore and appreciate the unique characteristics of different cultures, thereby cultivating tolerance and facilitating meaningful dialogues.
For further information download the INFOPACK.
The project is open for young people from Germany and Armenia interested in self – discovery, inner resources activation and cultural exploration.
– between 18 and 25 years old;
– truthful engagement and motivation to be active in the theme of the project and to learn in the international group;
– excessive commitment to follow-up activities and networking.
The project is funded by the Erasmus + Programme. The accommodation, food, exchange activities will be covered by the organisers.
In the context of non-formal education, we feel it is useful to promote community-based living, so please be prepared to keep your room clean and comfortable (no room service is provided).
You will be accommodated in 4-8 bedded rooms with participants of the same sex. Bed linen and towels are provided.
You will receive 3 meals daily: breakfast, lunch and dinner with vegetarian and vegan needs catered for. Breakfasts are made by participants according to the beforehand agreed schedule.
You are expected to participate in all activities unless you are ill. Unfortunately, travel expenses will not be reimbursed if you have attended less than 90% of the programme.
Before you book a flight, we kindly ask you to consult with the coordinating organisation.
We ask you to keep all original invoices and boarding passes and to present them when settling your account.
There is a possibility to arrive and depart 2 days before and after the project if you can prove that the flights were cheap on these days (a screenshot is required).
Travel costs (airplane):
– Germany – 360 Euro;
We do not welcome alcoholic beverages during the project.
be part of this project
Here is the list with answers to the most popular questions about us and what we do
Most of the international youth exchanges are targeted at young people between the ages of 12 and 30. However, more and more opportunities for children are developed with each year. International youth exchanges are basically aimed at all adolescents and young adults. The youth exchanges organised by CHANCE International are usually targeting young people from 18 to 26 (in some cases up to 30) and funded within the Erasmus + programme.
We distinguish between participant contribution and total costs. The participant contribution is 50 Euro at max, depending on the project. During 2021 there is no participation fee. If the contribution is too high, we will always find a way for you to participate in an encounter. Please contact us!
A youth exchange is financed by the organiser’s own funds, third-party funds and the participant’s contribution. Third-party funds are provided by the Federal Government from the Child and Youth Plan and European funds from the Erasmus+ youth programme. Third-party funds are applied for by the organiser or sponsor.
To participate in our projects, you should be interested in the project topic, cultural exchange and cooperation with other participants. We do not require any foreign language or other specific skills and qualifications.
We expect our participants:
– to be involved in all project phases;
– to co-design the project, it’s activities and results.
We welcome sharing of knowledge and skills of participants with each other.
– all participants are obliged to take PCR tests: upon departure from Germany, upon arrival in a partner country and upon departure from it;
– participants are obliged to wear FPP2 masks in public places;
– organisers will provide masks and sanitizers for everybody during the full course of the project;
– the host party will ensure the sufficient degree of safety regarding the living conditions and program activities – for example – execution of project activities in well-ventilated areas or on fresh air, keeping a safe distance from other visitors or avoiding any outside contact when executing such activities;
– in case of infection – isolation of the participant, splitting the costs of medical treatment between three parties – receiving and sending organization and the participant.