time for your performance
Improvisational Theatre or Improv the plot, characters and dialogue of a game, scene or story are made up in the moment. During the youth exchange participants learnt a variety of improv-methods, created a improv activity for other participants, and make group performance.
After this youth exchange our participants:
– became more aware of how you feel and what you think deep inside of you about society, culture and politics around you;
– knew and understood a set of European values, how they were created, why it is important to maintain them and know how to do it;
– feel more confident to express views on current societal challenges;
– explored connections between them and other participants;
– feel confident to speak up and act against injustices and situations they would like to change around them.