UNITED WE SING FOR SOCIAl CHANGE
With our exchange project “United we sing for social change”, we would like to empower young people with new experience and knowledge, and address their interests and needs in a unique and creative way.
The project will bring together 25 participants – 20 young people and 5 team leaders – from 5 partner countries: Germany, Romania, Moldova, Armenia and Russia.
During the project, we would like to achieve together mainly the following goals:
– to offer young people a platform for exchange on current youth and socially relevant topics, problems and possible solutions;
– to broaden the participants’ awareness;
– to encourage their expression and participation with the help of singing and performative methods;
– to foster social and intercultural skills of the participants: communication and cooperation in an international team etc;
– to create joint song performances/ flash mobs/ other artistic actions and get into conversation with the public;
– to develop a project blog, songbook as well as further ideas for further cooperation.
The exchange project will include:
– youth encounter in Berlin, Germany; – youth encounter in St. Petersburg, Russia;
– local implementation phases and follow-ups.
– readiness to cooperate with other participants;
– interest in the topics and methods of the project;
– language knowledge and other qualifications are not required.
Germany: 275 Euro
Russia: 275 Euro
Romania: 275 Euro
Moldova: 275 Euro
Armenia: 360 Euro
Accommodation will be organised in a youth hostel in shared rooms.
be part of this project
Here is the list with answers to the most popular questions about us and what we do
Most of the international youth exchanges are targeted at young people between the ages of 12 and 30. However, more and more opportunities for children are developed with each year. International youth exchanges are basically aimed at all adolescents and young adults. The youth exchanges organised by CHANCE International are usually targeting young people from 18 to 26 (in some cases up to 30) and funded within the Erasmus + programme.
We distinguish between participant contribution and total costs. The participant contribution is 50 Euro at max, depending on the project. During 2021 there is no participation fee. If the contribution is too high, we will always find a way for you to participate in an encounter. Please contact us!
A youth exchange is financed by the organiser’s own funds, third-party funds and the participant’s contribution. Third-party funds are provided by the Federal Government from the Child and Youth Plan and European funds from the Erasmus+ youth programme. Third-party funds are applied for by the organiser or sponsor.
To participate in our projects, you should be interested in the project topic, cultural exchange and cooperation with other participants. We do not require any foreign language or other specific skills and qualifications.
We expect our participants:
– to be involved in all project phases;
– to co-design the project, it’s activities and results.
We welcome sharing of knowledge and skills of participants with each other.
– all participants are obliged to take PCR tests: upon departure from Germany, upon arrival in a partner country and upon departure from it;
– participants are obliged to wear FPP2 masks in public places;
– organisers will provide masks and sanitizers for everybody during the full course of the project;
– the host party will ensure the sufficient degree of safety regarding the living conditions and program activities – for example – execution of project activities in well-ventilated areas or on fresh air, keeping a safe distance from other visitors or avoiding any outside contact when executing such activities;
– in case of infection – isolation of the participant, splitting the costs of medical treatment between three parties – receiving and sending organization and the participant.