time for your performance
The first part of the project took place in Yerevan, Armenia and the second part will be implemented in Berlin, Germany.
This project will provide participants with space to:
– to think of the topics, main challenges and the situation of young people in the partner countries and their role in developing them;
– look for possible solutions;
– learn how to express ourselves and communicate our ideas and visions;
– develop joint public performances;
– foster social and intercultural competencies;
– form a network among like-minded people for developing further exchange projects.
For further information download the INFOPACK.
– age: 20 – 30 y/o;
– willingness to work together with all participants;
– full-time involvement in the program;
– the interest in the topic and ideas/methods to contribute to the programme.
in Berlin (both ways):
Armenia 360 Euro
Portugal 530 Euro
Germany 180 Euro (3 places for participants not from Berlin)
Russia 275 Euro (+ visa costs 100 Euro per person)
in Armenia (both ways):
Russia 360 Euro
Portugal 820 Euro
Germany 360 Euro
Participants will be accommodated in 2-8-people bedrooms with other participants of the same gender. Bed linen and towels will be provided. Within non-formal education we find it reasonable to foster community-based living, so please be prepared to take care of your space, keeping it clean and nice to be at (no room services will be provided).
You will be provided with meals 3 times a day. The meals will be served at the hostel or in the city taking into account vegetarian and vegan needs. Important – It is not allowed to drink alcohol in the hostel.
be part of this project
Here is the list with answers to the most popular questions about us and what we do
Most of the international youth exchanges are targeted at young people between the ages of 12 and 30. However, more and more opportunities for children are developed with each year. International youth exchanges are basically aimed at all adolescents and young adults. The youth exchanges organised by CHANCE International are usually targeting young people from 18 to 26 (in some cases up to 30) and funded within Erasmus + programme.
We distinguish between participant contribution and total costs. The participant contribution is 50 Euro at max, depending on the project. During 2021 there is no participation fee. If the contribution is too high, we will always find a way for you to participate in an encounter. Please contact us!
A youth exchange is financed by the organiser’s own funds, third-party funds and the participant’s contribution. Third-party funds are provided by the Federal Government from the Child and Youth Plan and European funds from the Erasmus+ youth programme. Third-party funds are applied for by the organiser or sponsor.
To participate in our projects, you should be interested in the project topic, cultural exchange and cooperation with other participants. We do not require any foreign language or other specific skills and qualifications.
We expect our participants:
– to be involved in all project phases;
– to co-design the project, it’s activities and results.
We welcome sharing of knowledge and skills of participants with each other.
– all participants are obliged to take PCR tests: upon departure from Germany, upon arrival in a partner country and upon departure from it;
– participants are obliged to wear FPP2 masks in public places;
– organisers will provide masks and sanitizers for everybody during the full course of the project;
– the host party will ensure the sufficient degree of safety regarding the living conditions and program activities – for example – execution of project activities in well-ventilated areas or on fresh air, keeping a safe distance from other visitors or avoiding any outside contact when executing such activities;
– in case of infection – isolation of the participant, splitting the costs of medical treatment between three parties – receiving and sending organization and the participant.