youth connects cultures
Participants gathered to discuss, find and learn ways of mindful living and intercultural dialogue through reconnecting with ourselves and with each other. They used tools such as deep self-reflections, meditations, bodywork, dance movement, forum theatre, simulation exercises, discussions, conscious consumers’ approach to find our real identities, to express our hidden potential, to understand other cultures and learn peaceful communication, to overcome stressful situations, become healthy and mindful human beings.
The project aimed to:
– develop self-discovery, self-connection and stress resistance competences of participants through practicing experiential non-formal learning methods;
– strengthen body-mind-emotion interconnectedness as a holistic approach for healthy life and wellbeing;
– raise participants’ awareness and sensitivity towards environmentally conscious behaviour to be implemented in their everyday life;
– develop participants’ competences on intercultural learning and dialogue in interactions with their peers;
– form a network among like-minded organizations and develop follow-up projects on the similar topics.
For further information download the INFOPACK.